Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Put One Foot in Front of the Other...

You guessed it! 

Time for another RUNNING POST!!! 

Who's excited?! 

All right, all right....

So it's just me.

But still....

These are exciting times.

Because on Saturday, I ran my longest distance to date.

6 Miles.

And my pace wasn't hideous all things considered.

I am pretty proud.

And anxious to see what I can really do when I put my mind to it.

3-4 is still definitely my comfort zone.

And then once I hit 4, I don't even want to stop.

At this point, I am not even worrying about my 5 miler in March.

I am training with the hope of being able to run Happy Runner's Half Marathon Challenge.

As it stands now, I usually don't fare well with running 2 days back to back, which means that I am definitely going to have to take advantage of all 3 days.

With the first day being either a really long run or a really short run and the last day being the opposite.

But one way or another I am going to do it!

But I really don't want to do it alone!

Anyone want to schedule way in advance to run with me one of those days? 

Come on, you know you wanna....

Let's just say, I don't want to have to beg, but we all know I am not to proud to....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Does it count if I'm running with you in my mind?
No?...huh..well, then...