Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Ads

Yep.

I'm gonna do it.

I'm gonna review my top 5 favorite Super Bowl Commercials from the big game on Sunday night....

Just because I can.

Note: When watching the Super Bowl with teenagers, you should be aware that you may not get to enjoy every commercial as you had planned by eating pizza and brownies because they somehow managed to talk you into doing planks during every commercial break.

AKA.  You DREAD commercial breaks and actually end up watching the game.  Ugh.

But these are some of the ones that I did see.

And enjoyed enough to laugh, even if I was in plank position.

5.  Audi. 



Because this girl loves some Kenny G!

4. E*trade.



They always make me laugh!

3. Volkswagen




Because I have a little boy...and this is too stinking cute!


2. Doritos


And finally, numbero uno:

1.  Chevy



This decision may or may not have something to do with the fact that this commercial not only stars a "redhead", but hay bails!  Come on people...hay bails? 

Puh-lease. 

There is just no competition.

No comments: