Friday, February 11, 2011

Someone Stole a Cookie From the Cookie Jar

Imagine my surprise when I returned home from church last week to find this....


What's that?

You don't notice anything out of the norm?

Oh, ok...

How 'bout now?


Yes, my friends...that is a cookie...

STUFFED between the cushions of our hideously ugly, but remarkably comfy recliner.


An ENTIRE not-a-crumb-missing cookie, mind you.

That apparently SOMEONE had stolen and hidden for later....

I have my suspicions about who the culprit was....

Not only because he scavenges for food at every opportunity....

And has been known to take his favorite treats and "bury" them under blankets/pillows/whatever is available...

But mostly because he was the only one in my house while we were at church.

Sorry, dude...gotta call 'em like I see 'em.

1 comment:

kait said...

lol!!! he totally needs a better hiding spot...