Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Honest Opinion: Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards

Please tell me that you collect Enjoy The Ride Rewards.

And don't tell me you don't use Huggies.

Or that you don't have kids in diapers.

Because almost every money saving website out there has reward codes posted.

And the points are redeemable for non-baby related items as well as diapers, wipes, etc.

What?! 

You didn't know that!?

Well, please, allow me to be the first to educate you.

Because Enjoy the Ride Rewards are awesome!

If you follow Frugal Girls (which practically everyone I know does, so...yeah, join THAT club...) you know that about once a week she will put out a list of Pampers Gift to Grow Codes as well as Huggies Enjoy the Ride Codes.

All you have to do is log those.

Now, you could save those to redeem for any of the items in the rewards catalog...like a talking duck clock for 574 points.

Um. Wow.
You big spender, you!

I mean, really, not much beats a talking duck clock....

But that's just not my style....

So your other options?

Well...you could use them to play the instant win games....


For a chance to win things like a $10 Subway gift card or a $15 Kohl's gift card or free wipes - because let's all admit that we use wipes for LOTS of things other than our babies....

And you get to attempt to do things like make a baby blow bubbles in the bath or pee-pee in the potty or slide across the ice on sleds....

I know, I know.

Whoa, Leah!  Hold back on all that excitement for a minute! 

You just BLEW MY MIND!

I'll admit, it's pretty exciting stuff, if I do say so myself.

Way cooler than a duck clock!

And I'd be lying if I didn't tell you that for a moment I get the same kind of high as I do when I am playing one of these...


Although, I would have no idea if I had won anything from the picture above. 

I much prefer something easier to understand...and a little more exciting to play...


Not that I would ever....

Ahem. 

Back to Huggies.

And the Instant Win Slots, er, Games....

(Is it hot in here...?)

Clearly, in my opinion, this is a FAR better way to spend my hard earned rewards.

Whether I win or not.

Because it's way more fun.

Ahem....

And I have already come away with something better than a talking duck clock...

By getting to calm the gambling-frenzied beast within without having to sacrifice my hard earned MONEY.

That being said, I better go play before I get all hot and bothered and end up in Delaware Park for the rest of the day.

No comments: