Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shameless Begging of a Soon-to-be 30 Year Old

Dear Stephenie Meyer,

I know you're "burned out on vampires", but really....

Could you pretty, pretty please just do this one little favor for me and finish Midnight Sun already?


Yes, I can only imagine the anger and irritation caused by someone leaking your manuscript, but really....

Your fans (even the 30 year old ones) are DYING for this book.

I am dying for this book! (That would be the 30 year old one)

Oh, and while you are at it, if you could go ahead and re-write the other 3 books from Edward's perspective, that would be fabulous.

I am dying for those too.  (What?!  I happen to have a THING for vampire books.  Well, CLEAN vampire books...)

What's that?  You have kids?  And a life?

Blah, blah, blah....

Would it change anything if I said I NEED it?

I mean, really.

Like life or death need it?

For the last 2 years, since I read the series through for the first time, I have spent more time than any adult woman should wondering what exactly Edward did when he left and let Bella hang out with Jacob. 

I mean, really.

Would Edward really have left her with NO protection knowing that Victoria could be somewhere out there?

No?

Yes?

I DON'T KNOW?!?!! 

And it seriously bothers me.

And since I am sure you want to know, I am totally Team Edward.

Oh, and has anyone ever told you that you look a little like Sandra Bullock?

Credit                                Credit

It's awesomesauce.

Sincerely,

Leah

P.S. To my blog readers - Please don't judge me based upon my love of all things Twilight, k?  Let's be friends IN SPITE of my ridiculousness....  Pretty please?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I have kids and still am obsessed with all scratch that, most things Twilight!

And yeah, when I read her post yesterday about how it was leaked and she was so sad and didn't know how she get ever finish it...all I could think was...Stop whining, put on your big girl pants and WRITE!

But, that's just me ;o)

Darlene said...

I'm 50 something & obsessed with the twilight series.