Monday, March 14, 2011

Captured in Action

He's been doing it for weeks now.

I first saw it the day he did this.


But wasn't quick enough to catch him in action.

But this weekend...I finally captured it on film.



Please tell me you can see that he is sitting IN his table...


"Hey, Ma... Let's just pretend like you didn't see this and won't tell me to get down ok?"

So I walked away.

And came back a minute later to see him sitting there watching tv.

As in, this table has now become my kid's CHAIR.

Ah, baby boy...


Has it really been THAT long since you could barely lift your head in this bouncy chair?


And now.... 

Does anyone know how to slow it down a little? 

If so, please tell me!  NOW!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I need you to know that the baby picture of him is one of my favorite baby pictures ever. Also! His dimple! It's yours!