Friday, September 17, 2010

Weight Update #2

I am thinking of making the weight update a weekly post.  But since I spout off about my weight all the time, it may be a little difficult to make sure it doesn't flood into every other post I do.

You'll forgive me, right?

Also, for those who are friends on Facebook and saw me spout off about my weight earlier, please excuse that too, ok?

Thanks!

Now, back to my weight.

The last 2 weeks have been great weight weeks. 

I am so motivated to LOSE IT. 


I want to have THAT problem!

So what did I do?

I got up early almost every day this week to exercise and then added in my normal nightly routines.  I even went walking a couple days.

I ate well (well, except for the time we were in Georgia, when I ate on the run), I slept well, I exercised consistently. 

Oh, yeah, and I have been taking my hypothyroid meds for just over 2 weeks now.

So, I was absolutely positive I was going to make it to the 150's this week. 

I mean, really 4 lbs in 2 weeks should not be impossible.  Not for me.  Not with the new meds and the strict exercise regimen.

You know where this is going, right?

I lost 1 pound. 

1 STINKING POUND

And I hate all the cliche' responses you get when you try to complain about it....

-You know, muscle weighs more than fat....
-You look great.  (Please, don't tell me I look great, when my thighs are still the size of a small human.)
-It's probably a plateau.  (Seriously?  A plateau at one hundred sixty two pounds?  For someone who once weighed 125?  I think not.)
-At least you didn't gain weight....

and my personal favorite:

-Weight's just a number.  It's the size of your pants that counts.

yeah. 

the size of my pants.

Which is still bordering on the 12-14 range.  14 is too big, but comfortable. 12 is a fit but a snug one. 
Geez, where is a size 13 that isn't in the juniors department when you need it?

If you haven't picked up on it yet, this is a frustrated, whiny-pants post. 

I promised myself I wouldn't post too many of these posts for fear of scaring people off....

Of course, I also promised myself that I would have the weight off by Christmas time, so yeah....

Feelin a little bummed today.

So, how bout you?  Making your goals? 

Hopefully, you are doing better than I am.

No comments: