Friday, May 7, 2010

Reader, Reader on my wall...

How many blogs do you read and/or follow? How many would you like to follow? And how irritating is it that you have to wait for bloated backgrounds and/or ads to load when really you just want to read the post. Not to mention your entire favorites list is taken up by the blogs you read? This was my life some 3 weeks ago.

Since then, my life has changed. For the better. I think I am in love. Cue the randomly drifting flower petals and birds singing.

Welcome, Google Reader.

Please tell me you use Google Reader…. I am pretty sure I am the last person on the planet to discover the magic of Google Reader, but it is my new fave. At first, I was completely overwhelmed by it, but when I realized that I could click “Add a subscription” and read anything I want to, I was hooked. Ahh, the sheer magic of Google mixed with my love of blogs. It doesn’t get much better than this.

I am still new at it. I haven’t learned all the in’s and out’s, but lemme tell you. If you haven’t tried it, just check it out.

Tell me if you don’t love it.

I love the fact that it notifies me when there is a new post to read. I love that all of my blogs are in one place and I get to catch up every morning, and I adore the fact that there isn’t all the junk cluttering it up. It is neat and orderly. Just the way I wish my family room could be.

A girl can dream, can’t she?

No comments: