Monday, May 10, 2010

5 days left….

Only 5 more days until our first vacation as parents. I am terrified. I am horrified. I am more stressed than anyone rightfully should be about their first vacation as parents. FLYING? WITH A BABY? What were we thinking. Ugh. On the upside, he will probably sleep on the plane *hopefully*. Goodness knows I will be on edge the entire time. Heck, I am on edge now. By the way, have you ever tried to call US Airways to find out about their baby traveling policy? Well, don’t. It’s ridiculous

Between now and then I have a list of things to do about a mile long.
NONE of which is working on my bathroom makeover. It’s done! HOLLA! Happy Mother’s Day to ME!!! Others: What did you get for Mother’s Day? Me: A new bathroom. BEAT THAT!

I am pretty psyched about it. It was SOOOOO-ooooooo much work. But well worth it. Now, I wouldn’t say it looks like something in a magazine yet, but….

Soon, very soon. As soon as I get some ting-tings for this vase.



I know all 2 of you readers have been anxiously awaiting the reveal. Sitting on the edge of your seat yet? Well, get there, and then maybe I will post the rest of the pics. Ok, fine, here ya go.




And to think I worked for 3 weeks on that. So glad it's finally done!

In other news, Little Man rolled over for the first time last week. I don’t think he realized he did it, but I freaked. He hasn’t done it since, but he has been moving across the room, get this, ON HIS BACK! When we put him on his playmat, he starts pushing off with his feet and literally can move himself all the way around the playmat. I have never seen anything quite like it. Not to brag, but this weekend, my very strong and very brave little man wrestled with a lion until he got it under control, and then he bit him on the nose, and then the ear, and then he growled at him. Ya know, just a normal day at our house.
And yes, we do keep lions freely roaming our home.

One more thing before I go, yesterday was my first Mother’s Day as a participant in the holiday. Poor Techy tried so hard to make it special, but when your house is destroyed due to a bathroom makeover and your baby is eating the free roaming lions in your home, it’s a little difficult to relax. I don’t remember if I posted about my birthday/mother’s day gift, but Techy really outdid himself this year.



It’s awesome. I love it. I hug it when I sleep at night. I knew you would ask.

K! Bye!

No comments: