Wednesday, May 26, 2010

If only Seth and Amy were here to help me with this one…

We need to have a serious discussion…Seriously….

Ok, boys and girls, how many of us know that you have to be careful putting stuff in your eyes? And how old were you when you learned that?

So can any of you tell me why this is acceptable?!

I mean, really. REALLY?

Alcohol in your EYE BALL????

REALLY?

How desperate do you have to be to pour alcohol in your eye ball? And what? Vodka shots aren’t fast enough for you? I am not a drinker, but according to my friends who do drink, it doesn’t really take THAT long. I mean REALLY.

And how about this.

COME ON, FLIGHT ATTENDANTS!

How rushed are you to get off that plane that you completely missed the lady snoring in row 21E? REALLY?

All I’m asking for is a little common sense, people.

Is that too much to ask?

I mean REALLY.

No comments: