Monday, April 11, 2011

Inspired Yet?

No, this post is not about how you can decorate your mantel to be the most adorable mantel on the block, although...we all know how I feel about mantels, right?

No, this post is not about the 200 ways to save $1,000 on your groceries this month, although...well, I guess I do have a little thing for coupons....

No, this post is not even remotely related to construction projects or home makeovers.

And we can all breathe a big sigh of relief that I am not giving a tutorial on how to make anything reminiscent of my greatest creation to date....

But this is a little post to remind us all how a little hard work can take you places.

And make big things happen.

Just one step at a time....

Because when you start out here...


Just one little mile....

(And that was after 5 months of working out and getting strong enough to do one little mile.)

But yeah, so when just a few months ago 1 mile was painful.

And terrifying....


Ten feels INCREDIBLE!!!

And no, it doesn't happen over night.

But I am here to tell you...it CAN be done.


No comments: