Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Don't's and Do's

I don’t want to blog.

I don’t want to write about how I haven’t lost any weight since last week, I actually gained a pound.

I don’t want to tell the world that today is the last day for me to be this age.

I don’t want to discuss the fact that my dog is still getting up in the middle of the night and last night he started barking and woke up the baby.

I really don’t want to complain about the fact that I haven’t been home long enough to clean my house in the last week a half.

I don’t want to admit to anyone how much I cried when I watched the Blind Side this weekend.

So instead, I am going to focus on things that other people ARE doing.

Other people are planning their next attack on a local meat department to save all the chubby girls.

Other people are still washing the fur out of their mouths.

Other people are planning their vacation to a most interesting theme park.

Other people are enjoying a perfect wave with their best pals.

Other people are rethinking their picks.

Just in case you were wondering...

No comments: