Thursday, March 4, 2010

Did you ever know that you're my hero?

Techy never complains.



Ok, so not never. But very rarely does he complain. He is just a happy go lucky kinda guy. However, over the last week, he has had a cold. Now, I don't know about your man, but when mine doesn't feel good the world may as well be ending.


Typically, I depend on him to help keep me positive and laughing. This week we are both just cranky, as in total crankypants cranky.


That brings me to where I am at. Cranky. At work.


I really shouldn't be, my baby slept through the night for the 2nd night in a row! (High kicks and fist pumps have been reinstated for this only)


But....


Is there anyone who has a ridiculous habit that drives you nuts?



There is this lady that I know who talks to herself constantly.

It makes me crazy.

To top it off, she is a speed walker, like the old ladies who walk the mall.

She speed walks around all day long talking to herself.

At least twice a week someone will tell her to stop running - No one ever tells her to stop talking to herself.

I don't think it would disturb me so much, but she wrings her hands whiles she is walking around, talking to herself, which brings back repressed memories of visiting nursing homes as a child. There was always the one woman walking down the hall wringing her hands and talking to no one.

You know what I mean? The people who have been left alone so long that they think it's ok to talk to yourself and respond. It's actually kind of sad, which is why I think it bothers me so much....

All that to say, I am cranky and she is talking to herself more than normal. Need I say more?

It's just one of those days.

No comments: