Friday, May 13, 2011

Beehives and boatnecks...

You know what I love?

I love the fact that I saw a couple pics from the filming of  "The Help"

And all I could think was, "Why on earth did I ever think my mother's beehive in her 6th grade pictures was so bad???"

Because this...


This is BACK.

Thanks to people like Snooki.

And me.

And can I just say, with the exception of ugly, oversized floral patterns and gauchos, the clothing styles from the 60's were really very cutting edge.

I mean, seriously.

How adorable is this?



Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I love how fashion is such a revolving door.

Like a freaking circle of life, sans Simba. 

Also, I am pretty freaking bitter that blogger deleted my post from yesterday because, and I'll just say it, it was pretty hilarious, even for me. 

And I can't recreate my kind of wit.  It comes and goes faster than Charlie Sheen's popularity. 

4 comments:

ceejus said...

I am so excited about this movie!! The book was soooo gooooood....so stressful. But so good.

BumbersBumblings said...

ahh, I've got to read that book! I downloaded it to my Nook, but just haven't had a chance yet. Def gotta get it in before the movie comes out!

Where's your water for elephants post?

Unknown said...

Yippee! such a great book!! so glad you are here to keep me posted on what movies are coming out, I would never know otherwise ;o)

Roberta said...

Wow...it also wouldn't let me leave a comment yesterday...bad blogger ;) The classic styles of the 60's were nice but I don't want to go back to those undergarments...lol