Monday, January 30, 2012

A Picture Post

This weekend was an exciting whirlwind of last minute baby-welcoming activities.

My sweet Georgia girls were kind enough to throw me a peach of a shower!

(HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! That was a good one, right???)




And I totally reacquainted myself with the color pink.



Yes, that IS tissue paper between my knees...you can never be too prepared, I always say!!!

(Please pardon the blur, but my photographer was having a difficult time keeping me still for very long after I licked all the sugar off the rim of my glass...mm, mm, good!)

And then there was the adorableness that is personalized diapers.


And then, as if all that love and joy wasn't enough for one weekend....

We followed it up with a little maternity shoot.


(Little Man was totally distracted by the choo choo train in the distance, but who cares!!!)






And now, it's official.

Baby girl doesn't have to wait anymore.

She can come any time now.

Of course, I say that, and then stop having the contractions that I've been having for 3 weeks straight....

No comments: