Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Nesting without a Nursery

Today I'm here to talk about something (other than poop and marker lids) that is stealing my sanity.

Nesting.

Only imagine with me an adorable rental with horrid wood paneling and only 2 real bedrooms. (It has a 3rd, but with 2 doorways and only one door, its really more if a hallway with a closet. And an air mattress for your guests.... And no room for your newborn.

Which is totally fine since the first 10 weeks will be spent in a bassinet anyway, right?

Until you realize that nesting is natural. And I have no outlet for all the nesting that is bottled up in me right now.

Thankfully, there's pinterest...

Where ideas like these come from:
Source 1
Source 2
Source 3
Source 4
Source 5

To be honest, I'm not sure which is worse. Actual nesting or pinterest nesting....

Sigh.






No comments: