Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 3

It's been 3 days of being home full time.

And here I sit in my bathrobe and my slippers.

In my defense, not much else fits me, and the things that do are in the dryer....

The most successful thing I've done in the last 3 days was making sausage balls.

No kidding.

First time ever.

But I've also done 3 loads of laundry, worked out every day, cleaned up a pool of puke, hung curtains and blinds in almost all the rooms in this temporary home (our neighbors must be so relieved) been to about 45 doctor appointments, and clipped coupons until my fingers fell off.

Do you know how difficult it is to type with your nose?

No?

Ok, I'll drop it.

It wasn't that funny, anyway.

Apparently, while I have been busy "staying home", big things are happening out there in the world like football games, and something called SOPA/PIPA, not to mention some Republican debate wherein Newt Gingrich got all feisty on a race-bent question . This I know ONLY because of Facebook.

My point?

Feel free to mock me. At this rate I am mocking myself.

I have had a ton of goals for the week, but everytime I go to do something I end up having contractions and have to stop.

Baby steps, people. And self mockery.

These are the things my life is thriving on.

Well, that.

And the knowledge that it won't be much longer until my life really goes nuts!

No comments: