Monday, November 9, 2009

Unchangeable Marks

Memories are so powerful. For me, they have the strength to put a smile on my face or even make a tear roll down my cheek for no good reason. According to my hubby, I am pretty much one of the most emotional people of all time. I won't deny this. I may actually claim it with pride.



Over the past week or so my Techno Geek and I have been compiling a digital photo album of 2008, and reliving so many memories. Some happy, some sad, and some simply painful memories.



Looking back over last year made me realize something, though. People come in and out of our lives so fast, sometimes only for a season--very few actually make it to "lifers" or the people you will continue to turn to for many years to come. I have no way of knowing for sure who those people may be for me--I have no way of knowing what the future holds at this point.



What I can know is that no matter what comes, I already have alot to be thankful for not only in the people who are still actively involved in my life, but also by those who have moved on. Long term, short term.... Every single one of those people have made an unchangeable mark on my life.


Thanks for that!

No comments: