Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Techno Geek...

Had to post this! It totally made me laugh out loud!


Saw this ad this afternoon on http://www.dealcatcher.com/ :








Remote Controlled Switch Socket (3-Pack)$16.99 $11.99 at Computer Geeks
Computer Geeks is selling this remote controlled switch socket 3-pack for $11.99. Allows remote operation of many electrical devices, including lamps, appliances, and more. Standard shipping is $8.




The funny thing is, my hubby has one of these (not identical, mind you, but same concept) and it is one of his favorite toys. He thinks all things should come with a remote control. To be able to control the power of a lamp from across a room or even upstairs is extremely important to him. Now, I know you have to know at least one person like that...Christmas gift, anyone???



Remind me to tell you a funny story involving this toy and one gullible grandmother sometime.



Let's just say my hubby can be pure evil sometimes!

No comments: