Friday, November 18, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In: Pregnancy Update #5

Ugh.

I don't know if I should still even be posting these.

But alas, someone's gotta stay accountable.

You wanna know the dirty awful truth, dontcha?

Ugh.

Ok, but before we talk numbers, let's talk beauty.

And ROTUNDNESS.


Please tell me you think I look smaller this time.

I will be your best friend forever.

And bake you a cake.

For the record, I personally think I look smaller this time.

But it's kinda hard to tell from this angle.

I actually have been working out, though, so that's a huge improvement, right?

Anyway, moving on to numbers.

Today, at 27.5 weeks, I am sitting at...


Which is precisely 30.4 lbs above my pre-pregnancy weigh in.

No.  I am not satisfied with this number.

But in my defense, in the last 2 weeks, I have only gained 2.4 lbs.

Which is almost my goal, right?

And really, isn't almost good enough???

2 comments:

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

you look fabulous, and most definitely smaller this time around. Lord willing I get a 'next time' you'll have to share your secret.

Oh and I will take a cake. do you mail to Florida? :)

smiles!!! :/ said...

you definately look smaller....
i dont like cake but i take some taco dip??? hahahah..