Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Antics of a Spooktacular Weekend...

I think we all know how much I ADORE Halloween in all of its frightfulness.

And I was determined that pregnancy was not going to slow us down this year.

For the first time in YEARS, we went to a legit Halloween party with costumes and a theme and everything.

(Yes, Mom, the cigarettes are TOTALLY fake...just for the costumes...)

Is anyone else shocked by how round my face already is???

Lovely, right?

24 weeks, baby.


This was the whole gang.

Not sure if you've picked up on it yet, but it was a 20's themed party.

Murder Mystery at that....


I didn't do it.

I was obviously very distraught by the death...


But then, I ended up "dead" by the end of the evening as well...


Lucky for me, I am very resilient and managed to revive myself for some photo op's...


The boys literally look like they stepped out of the 20's...


And we girls...

Well...what can I say?

Except for a good time was had by all...

And about 20 minutes after this picture was taken...



Techy was asleep on the sofa.

We are soooooooooo old.

And lest you think we are the worst parents ever, we weren't the only ones having fun this year...

We took Little Man out Sunday night and last night for a little well wishing.

I promise more pics to come from Little Man's trick or treating, but I can't miss the opportunity to brag...

My child is already giving back to his society....


Clearly he is either prepping for the Ministry,

Or a life in politics.

I don't know whether to be delighted or terrified.

Stop by later for an update on Little Man's Halloween Festivities....

1 comment:

BumbersBumblings said...

Love love love it! I love costume parties and that looked like so much fun!!