Friday, November 4, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In: Pregnancy Update #4

This is getting difficult, ya'll.

I'm large.

Really, Really large.

My face looks like I am hiding water balloons in my cheeks.

And I don't even wanna talk about the size of my belly.

The good news?

I think I may be smaller than I was last time I was this pregnant.

The bad news?

I have no idea for sure.

And I have not met my weight loss goals.

I am 26 weeks pregnant.

Weighing in at 166.4.

Meaning I have gained about 28 lbs.

Just over my 1 lb. per week goal.

I hang my head in shame.

But not too low.  Because after all, I am still smaller than I was last pregnancy.

Or so I think.


In case you are interested in following my pregnancy weight, you can see previous installments here, here, and here.  Yeah, I'm pretty bad at this....

1 comment:

tarynddavidson said...

At least when you were pregnant with your second you didn't weigh in at 259 pounds and only 5'4" tall like some people who will go unmentioned