Friday, October 7, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In: Pregnancy Update Edition

Well, ya'll, I had great expectations for this pregnancy.

High hopes of working out the entire time.

And keeping the weight off.

And then life threw me a curve ball and moved me to Georgia.

With my elliptical packed in storage and little to no motivation at the end of every day.

Sounds motivational, right?

I know.

Don't you wanna go out and get knocked up?

Or move 800 miles?

In reality, it hasn't been all that bad.

And all the bending, lifting, sorting, and packing was kind of like working out.

Which is probably why I can say that at 21 weeks and 3 days, I currently weigh...

158.8

Which, thanks to my previous pregnancy weigh-in and my last pre-pregnancy weigh-in, I can proudly say is just 20.4 lbs. over my pre-preggo weight.

Admittedly, this is not really remarkable for OTHER people.

I mean, 1 lb. per week weight gain???

But for ME????

This is like the equivalent of Lindsey Lohan staying sober for more than a week at a time.

It's ground breaking.

And I happen to be very proud of it!

2 comments:

ceejus said...

You weigh less than I do and I'm not even pregnant!! Bah!

Sarah said...

Ditto! Be proud!