Friday, October 21, 2011

My Honest Opinion: Renuzit Fresh Accents

Remember that time I picked up and moved 800 miles away from a house and THEN put it on the market?

Yeah, that’s also known as now?

Well, the other day I had someone ask me what we were going to do about cleaning the joint.

AKA.  The house we used to live in.

You know, since we are currently not living, i.e., not cleaning, there.

And you know what my lame brain answer was?

I’m not doing anything yet.

But that’s not to say I didn’t do anything BEFORE.

I know, that sounds a little cryptic, right?

I’m getting there, I promise….

Did you know that approximately 50% of your perception of a thing is based upon its scent?

And as it turns out, Renuzit swooped in to save the day!

They sent a few samples of their new Fresh Accents Fresheners my way, and I fully took advantage of them!

Now, I know what you are thinking.



And you and I both know those little plastic cones can put out some serious stench-masking delightfulness!

(P.S. Did you know that you can now create your own cone cover to mesh with your personal style taste?   It's true, ya'll.  Check it out, here!  I'm pretty sure I'm not getting anything else done this afternoon, thanks to this website....) 

But alas, that is not the case….

Because someone at Renuzit came up with the ingenious idea to create this pretty little snowflake container.



And yes, I know it was a little early to put out snowflake containers, but…

Momma was SO excited about these scents, that I simply ignored the holiday stigma and set those puppies out in my bathrooms.

And I’ll just be honest, I love both of the scents….

The Winter Berry smells amazing – like the holidays in a nutshell.  Absolute deliciousness! 

On the other hand…

The Festive Snow scent contains all the freshness of a horse-drawn sleighride through a snow-laden Christmas tree farm without the offensive odor of horse poo….

You know what I’m talking about right?

If not, then your Christmas tree farm experience is way lackluster in comparison to mine.

Just saying.

Nothing says Christmas tree shopping quite like horse poo.

But I digress.

As usual.

I think I may have ADHD! 

But that doesn’t surprise you, right?

What was I talking about again???

Oh yeah, these little lovelies!
 

To say I am satisfied is quite the understatement.

I love them.

And for less than $2.50, the price can’t be beat! 

And that’s my honest opinion!

No, FORREALS.

SEE?

-   Renuzit brand provided free samples of Fresh Accents air
freshener so I could review them. However, all of the opinions
expressed here are my own
.




You can't deny it when it's bolded AND in red, right??

Nevermind, just go out and get some for yourself. 

I think you will be one happy customer!

1 comment:

BumbersBumblings said...

how in the world do you get to review this stuff?