Tuesday, November 29, 2011

So much to say...

There's an end in sight...or a beginning... However you would view it.

What I'm trying to say is that as of Thursday, we will be living in a house....  As in by ourselves....  As in unpacking our stuff and calling the place home until spring at least.

No more living out of a suitcase.

I know it sounds less than awesome, but trust me, when you've been watching youtubed mickey mouse on your ipad for 3 months, a real live house with a real live tv to watch Disney channel can really be heavenly.

I wish I had a pic to post of our new home, but this baby is stealing my brain cells and in case you haven't noticed, I keep forgetting I have a blog. Oops!

What I do have pics of?

Well...

What can I say? this is life right now...







No comments: