Monday, February 6, 2012

Two Toes Up to An Awesome Football Game

Yesterday, in honor of the most wonderful game of the year, I treated myself to a pedicure.

Or at least that was the plan....

Note to self: never invite your extremely generous to the point of a fault friends to get a mani/pedi with you unless you really don't wanna pay for your pedi.

Either way, at the end of the day, I left with a remarkable set of toesies on my hands...

Or feet....

Or whatever.

With Cheeta Spots!

Yeah.  I'm sexy and I know it...

Speaking of which....

Tell me you caught this moment during the big game last night:


Poor Madonna...

Trying so hard to be Lady Gaga...

All the while coming off more like Al Gore doing the Macarena.

Just scary.

And stiff.

And so, "please just stop"-ish.

But the commercials were good, right?

This was my favorite:



Closely followed by this:



Oh and did I mention the Giants won?


Not that I care about football that much...except for an extreme dislike for the New England Patriots.

At the end of day, what more could a girl ask for?

Pretty toes, a couple laughs, and a solid defeat of her least favorite team.

I'm a happy camper!

No comments: