Friday, February 3, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 38

Ok, People, we are getting down to the wire.

And we are all so glad, I'm sure.

RIGHT???

For those of you who are keeping up with the weight, this week I {proudly} weighed in at 178.8.

Precisely 40.2 lbs above my pre-pregnancy weight.

I may or may not have worked hard to keep off any extra lbs this week.

And I may or may not have shed a lb.

But I am a happy girl.

And my doctor was perfectly fine with the loss of a pound, thankyouverymuch.

So now on to the really fun stuff.

Be prepared to laugh, mk???

All I can think is how on earth was my face that huge or my belly that round???

But seriously, this time I'm not so small, so who am I to judge???

And just for kicks and giggles, let's do a comparison between last week and this week, mk?

Anyone else think torpedo belly seems to be pointing a different direction this week?

And I am actually referring to SOUTH, not EAST.

But thanks for noticing, my directionally competent friends!

I actually had a lady at the grocery store tell me I looked like the baby was about to drop out of me today.

Ah, the things people will say to you when you weigh more than 2 times their weight is amazing to me.

I guess she knew my reflexes were a little off.

Still, worth a good laugh right?

And a week from now, well, I probably won't have time to even think about a weekly weigh-in post.

So let's enjoy this while it lasts!

And breath a sigh of relief that it's almost over!

Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments: