Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Of Feedings and Fairy Tales

Not gonna lie.

These days there are a lot of extra hours in my day.

And even more diaper changings.

But somewhere in between, there is time for coupon clipping, bleary eyes, and episodes of the newest musical dramas and fairy tale television.

Not to mention a meltdown or two from my 2 year old.

Overall, I'm trying to figure out what in the world to do with all the extra time I now have on my hands.

I mean its so overwhelming.

You can feel sorry for me.

Just know that while you are snoring at 2 am, I am probably drooling, half-asleep, at Jack Davenport or hating the evil queen who is destroying Storybrooke....

Try not to be too jealous....

It's totally understandable.

Especially when I am the lucky one staring at this...


No comments: