Monday, July 25, 2011

The Saga of the Sand and Surf...TO BE CONTINUED.

Feel like you have waited FOREVER to hear about my vaca???

Unfortunately, you'll have to keep waiting....

Because the first day back to work doesn't allow for plenty of blog time.

What it does allow for???

A quick photographic recap....

Thanks to my cell phone...

Real pics to follow. (Hopefully - you know how things go with me...)

And if we're friends on FB, you've probably seen ALL OF THESE.

But for the sake of the 4 of you who haven't....

Little Man at 4 am, perky as ever waiting for our flight.


An hour later when we were cruising above the clouds....


The vacation pineapple....

Because to Techy, it isn't vacation unless there is sand, an ocean, and a pineapple involved.


Our first glimpse of "home" for the week...forget about the indoor portion - this is where we LIVED!


Or where we would have LIVED, had it not been for someone getting sick.


The first 4-5 days were made up of fever free mornings followed by soaring afternoon temperatures....

And I am not talking about the weather....

Little Man spent almost every evening laying on the floor with his blanket - a rare occurence, when this is his norm:


But we took advantage of as much of those good times as possible.

And nap times....

When there was nothing better to do than hang out pool side with the baby monitor reading a book.

(No, he was not alone in the condo - my aunt stayed in there with him.  I just wanted to hear him if he cried...come on now.  What kind of mother did you think I was???)


And let's not forget the morning workouts...


Where I watched dolphins frolic in the waves from my treadmill.

And have I mentioned the food???


'Cause there was plenty of it.

And once Little Man started feeling better, he started eating.  LOTS.

Whole slices of Sbarro Pizza-Lots.

Um, yeah....

So all in all, a good time was had by all.

After all, everything's better when this is your point of view....

No comments: