Tuesday, April 13, 2010

And I don't mean slippers or socks

Let’s just be honest, it’s not every day that you are truly happy with your life and the way things have turned out for you.

But today…

Today I am oh so happy with my life. That isn’t to say that all is right with the world, but that I happy to be at this stage in the game.

Last night, we packed up Little Man and headed over to our friends’ house for the evening. As I sat there holding their 9 month old and my 3 month old, I couldn’t help but relish the moment. As we all laughed and cried about babies teething, nap times, crawling woes, dirty diapers, work drama, day care drama, family drama. And I couldn’t help but think that these are the moments we all look forward to. Then we talked about our friends who are getting married and planning their own families and all the drama that comes with that.

This is life.

Crazy, hectic, emotional, stressful, sad, and beautiful. Sooooo beautiful…

I have warm fuzzies. Don’t you?

I am so thankful for this life that God has given me. It’s pretty awesome.

No comments: