Monday, March 25, 2013

Recent Reads: Requiem

Let me ask you a question...

When was the last time you read a book that you day dreamed about when you put it down?

When was the last time you read a book that sucked you in more deeply than Real Housewives drama.

While we're talking about it, considering last night's RHOBH season finale, it's a wonder I have ANYTHING else to talk about today....

But that's how good this book is.

Seriously, people.

If you haven't followed my advice, and picked up the Delirium series, stop what you are doing and go get it.

This month, Lauren Oliver finally released the final book in this series.


And let me just say, this book is amazing.

The story is exciting.

There is romance, there is intensity, there is excitement.

You will fall in love - more than once...

Your heart will be broken - more than once...

The characters are beautiful and endearing and completely well rounded.

And for the most part, there is a reasonably happy acceptable ending for everyone.

In a nutshell, you should read it.

You can thank me later!

Now, please excuse me while I get back to my regularly scheduled programming (read: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion - I should really live tweet this amazingness!)

1 comment:

Lesley Anne said...

Hi Leah, it's Lesley Anne from Eagles Landing lifegroup! Ashley told me about your blog and I'm so glad I found it. I have the Delirium serious on my reading list for this year and can't wait to get to it! I just finished Divergent and Insurgent and wanted something a little different in between, but I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the Delirium series. Can't wait to dive in!