Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 21

Three weeks.

Three very busy, very exhausting, very fun weeks.

That's how long it's been since I posted my last weigh in post.

And while I would like to tell you that in the past 3 weeks, I have made some amazing progress on the scale, that would be a lie.

Week 19 was actually pretty good to me.

I at least partially successful with an almost 1 lb. loss.



And considering my family was visiting AND my septic tank backed up into my house the night before this pic, I would consider -.8 of a pound as a HUGE success.

I mean, seriously.

If anyone has EVER needed chocolate it is when their septic tank is now their basement and their entire family shows up with no where to pee. (or do anything else)

Thank GOD I live in the woods.

But then the family left and we syphoned the sewer back out to where it belongs.

Our back yard.

And I moved on with my life.

And left for a fun filled weekend in Maryland/Delaware on Thursday of week 20.

Have I ever told you that my mother in law is like a Maryland Paula Deen?

No, seriously.

We had crab cakes, and spaghetti and the best chicken tenderloin roast thing (I didn't even know there was such a thing!!!) that you could ever dream of.

And she always serves desserts when she has guests over.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH.

Needless to say, I didn't even bother weighing myself at the end of week 20.

But that just brought me to week 21.

Without any awareness of how much weight I had gained on my foodfest weekend.

So I just did what came next.

Working out.

Doing my thing.

Eating healthy.

And at the end of week, this is what I have to show for it.


In case you aren't really paying attention, that number is actually HIGHER than the number I posted the last time I actually posted.

To attempt to make myself feel better, I did my side by side pics....


And then ran out the door to the Techmeister's company picnic.

Thinking, "Wow, I look goooooooooooooo-ood"

And I pranced around at the picnic the entire afternoon thinking the same thing.

Only to come home last night as see this little gem on Facebook.


Clearly the camera adds 10 lbs.

Clearly, this was just a bad angle.

I wonder if this is how Honey Boo-Boo's momma says when she sees herself on tv?

Clearly, I've got alot of work left.

Clearly, I don't look as good as I think I do from EVERY ANGLE.

And this week is dedicated to that.

Here's to never having another Honey Boo-Boo Momma moment EVER AGAIN.









1 comment:

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

you make me laugh, and I enjoy seeing the progress mixed with humor :)

Keep it up!!!