Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Craftmania

I don't know if I have mentioned it or not, but in this house, I am lucky enough to have a craft room.

As in the previous owner was an artist and her studio became my craft room.

It is a HAVEN.

You know, when I have time to partake.

Or when I MAKE time to partake.

Last weekend was one of those weekends.

The twitch wasn't quite gone yet.

And my head was starting to spin around on the top of my head Carrie-style due to not having crafted in so long.

I was waking up in the middle of the night DREAMING of crafting.

It's pretty clear that I have unhealthy tendencies.

Sleep-crafting is merely scratching the surface.

But last week, I had had enough of the dry spell and I had to find a way to get the twitch out of my eye and the itch out of my finger tips.

So I pulled Baby Girl's bouncer into the room while Little Man was still napping and I went at it.


A little of this...

And a little of that...

And within an hour or so, I had a stack of these....



Thankfully, since about half of every one I know is pregnant, I should be able to find a home for these pretty quickly.

Of course, some people aren't finding out what their having so they'll be getting pink AND blue ones.

For the record, I expect you to use both, SOME PEOPLE....

At the end of the day, it's been more than a week since my short-lived craftathon.

And I still haven't cleaned that mess up.

Because just walking in there makes me smile.

Mess and all.

Crafting may be messy, but man oh man, it does something good for the soul!

No comments: