Saturday, May 12, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 3

I should really sub-label this as "travel edition" since we spent the week in Virginia with my family.

Does any one else struggle with diet and exercise when you are out of town? 

No? Just me?

Well, I do.

It's sad, really.

Travel-Leah had the will power of Oprah sitting next to a box of chocolates...it's weak, very weak.

But I tried really hard.

I worked out 3 days.

I actually ran my first mile this time around!

And then was so sore I could hardly move for the next 3 days...

But I tried to eat healthy.

And my results?

Down .2 lbs.

If you're keeping track, that's a whopping 3.6 lbs since I started this journey a month ago.

And for those of you who just want to see a number...at the end of week 3, I'm weighing in at...


No comments: