Saturday, June 2, 2012

Weekly Weigh In: Week 6

Let me ask you something...

Are holidays hard for you?

Cause they rock my little world.

Especially when I spend them with my mother in law who puts Paula Deen to shame.

Or my friend Kathy, who seriously makes me gain weight just by looking at her food.

But that's no excuse.

Despite the fact that I am dedicated to this goal, I still skipped a workout on Monday.

And I did enjoy a little too much guacamole...

So, at the end of the week, I should be glad to see any weight loss right?

But I'm discouraged....

At the end of week 6, I'm only down .8

And I'm on my way to the beach for a week....

Which obviously implies nothing but ice cream and cookie dough, right?

Or is that just me?

I could seriously use some encouragement this week!

Who's up for the challenge?

In the meantime, for those of you who only care about the bottom line...

6 weeks and 8 lbs.

No comments: