Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Straw that Broke the Camel Back

In case you aren't up on your Leah news, we are potty training.

Because moving into a new house with a newborn wasn't enough stress in my life.

Also? I started my diet this week.

Because there is no better time to diet than when you have lots of extra candy in the house in order to reward your potty trainer.

I may or may not be sneaking a mini Twix bar at this very moment.

Ok, so I'm not, but I'm clearly fantasizing about it.

Which is potentially as dangerous as eating it....

At this very moment, I can't decide which I would rather have...

A nap.

A  2 year old who won't poop as soon as I walk out of the room.

Or chocolate that makes you skinnier.

But I can tell you, they are all more mythical than a unicorn.

At least in the world I'm currently living in.

1 comment:

Sarah Wooldridge said...

Your Complaint Department post are always funny! Seriously though.. you always impress me with how much you can accomplish..Keep it up.. all worth it in the end.. except for the nap..maybe you should nap ;)