Monday, September 26, 2011

Tractor Factor

I'm desperately trying to make a come back to the blogging world.

But in the meantime, you MUST forgive me.

For my randomness.

Because I thought I would share a little something that happened during our packing process.

And as all my stories goes, there is a back story to this....

You may remember that my child has little obsessions occasionally.

And some of you may have seen the video we posted on Facebook a few weeks back...

But if not, you should totally go friend request me and then watch the video.

It's super adorable.

If I do say so myself.

But please, ignore the fact that my husband is sitting in his boxers.

Because that might be interpreted as strange.

And we all know I don't want to come off as strange...

Right???

Ok, so maybe you shouldn't watch the video.

But the long and short of it is that my kid has recently developed a new {little} obsession with tractors.

As evidenced by this picture.


Yep.

We made the mistake of going to Home Depot.

And we almost couldn't get out of the store.

But it's only a little obsession....

Right???

Well, as luck would have it, Grammy found out about the obsession just in time for us to move.

Meaning that just about the time that our Pack Rat looked like this...


We had to make room for one of these...


I know, right?

Everyone should have a Grammy like that, right?

And yes, I may have cried trying to figure out how to fit in in the Pack Rat.

And Techy may have uttered a few 4 letter words.

But it did make it. 

And hopefully one day soon, Little Man will get to enjoy the rewards that come from having a Grammy who is just as obsessed with him as he is with "TRACTURES!!!"

No comments: