We had a crazy weekend in our house.
If you were on Facebook at all this weekend, you are fully aware of how crazy our weekend was.
I would apologize, but I enjoyed all the posting, so ehh...not so much feeling sorry about it.
But in the craziness there were a few moments for me to make some relatively novel observances.
Just thought you would be interested in them too...
1. Apparently, Wal-Mart carries $.97 panties....
But apparently, I wear the most common size known to man.
Because it took me almost 30 minutes to dig through and find this pair in my size.
Are they comparable to my faves? Hardly.
Are they cheap and comfy. Yes.
Consider me satisfied.
2. My man considers himself a stud.
Don't believe me?
I have proof.
3. I have a climber on my hands.
Um, yeah. And not just on top of stuff...
4. Techy can build!!!!
5. Despite my best efforts, I gained.
And I should care.
But I don't.
Or I don't RIGHT NOW.
6. It is absolutely possible for me to run 5 miles at less than a 10 minute pace.
Not much less than 10 minutes, but you won't hear me complaining.
Hope your weekend was as productive/educational!